This portal was conceptualized after our management saw the difficulty the applicants were facing to procure the details of the refusal and were being harassed by agents. The intent that gave birth to this portal was dual in nature.
visanotes.ca will also help the applicant to check the status of their work and study permit. It is managed by team of professionals who are veteran in the immigration industry including ICCRC members on its advisory panel and combined experience of over 50 years exclusively dealing in Canadian immigration.
1 Easy access and empowering everyone to know the exact reasons of delay who has an application in process at any Canadian High Commission's or whose visa has been denied regardless of the type of visa i.e. Student, visitor, spousal etc.
2 Deliver the above in a cost effective and efficient way enabling them to reapply for their visa as soon as possible after receiving the notes
Why is it important?
If you have applied for your Canadian immigration, then visanotes.ca would be the best option for you. You can obtain a copy of your immigration file from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), which will allow you to find out " What happened with my file?" " What will happen next?"
If your application for Canadian visa has been rejected visanotes will show you the reasons given by the immigration officer regarding your denial. This would allow you to make the necessary changes and reapply.
Why to choose visanotes.ca
- Time saving - Online procedures instead of waiting for the mailman!!
- Easy format - Application form is easy to understand and filling takes less than five minutes
- Speedy process - Once we have received all the information from you visanotes.ca will email you the date by which you should have the information requested from Immigration.
- Online tracking - Track your status online
- Expertise - "visanotes works in collaboration of experts in immigration to Canada".
- Secure transactions - PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and Bank drafts